Sessions typically average about 1 hour and 15 minutes, though some will be closer to one hour and some may last longer. Please be sure to stipulate in the beginning of the session if you need to limit the meeting to a certain length of time so we can pace ourselves accordingly. Rates are applied per session, regardless of length.
- $150 per session (usually lasting around 1 hour and 15 minutes, or up to 1 hour and 30 minutes).
- A limited number of appointments based on a sliding scale may be available. Please ask if you need specific financial consideration.
- First session is complimentary. Requisite General Excise Tax (GET) is included in all fees.
Please note: Because coaching is a relationship-based service, and not a material product, no refunds or guarantees shall be offered once the appointment time or session has passed.
- Payment may be made by check, credit card, or PayPal.
- You may choose to pay online when you book a session using Bonnie’s Coaching Calendar, or else after each session. If you prefer to pay after each calendar month, please let us know.
- If paying by individual session, please make payment no later than 1 week after the session. (With your permission, you may provide a credit card number and your card will be automatically charged within the requisite time frame)
- If paying by the month, please make payment at the end of each month. (With your permission, you may provide a credit card number and your card will be automatically charged for the appropriate number of sessions within the requisite time frame)
- If you choose to pre-pay for 10 sessions (must be used within 6 months of purchase), you may receive a 10% reduction in fees
- If you prefer to pre-pay for 5 sessions (must be used within 90 days of purchase), you may receive a 5% reduction in fees
How to Make Payment
In order to make payment by credit card, please provide the following:
Type of card
3-digit (CSC) Code on the back of your card
Name on the card
You may provide this information by phone during any of your sessions with Bonnie Bright or leave it via voicemail. This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as DEPTH INSIGHTS. It is never recommended that you email sensitive data.
PayPal payments may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
By check: please request the mailing address
- Please make every effort to provide advance notice if you cannot make a scheduled appointment. You may email at email@example.com or text or call to cancel. Appointments cancelled more than 24 hours in advance will not be charged. However, if a cancellation is less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, the full price of the session may be charged, except in the case of emergencies. If in doubt, please ask!
- If you are late to any session, the session will be limited to the time remaining for your pre-scheduled appointment.
- Once a session has taken place, or the day and time of a session has passed without 24 hours’ notice of cancellation, payment is obligatory and there can be no refunds or concessions made, except in case of emergency.
Thank you for investing in soul-centered coaching! If you have any questions about payment policies, or anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.